Vollanzeige des Stellenangebots
Informationen zum Stellenangebot
Toplabz GmbH is a dynamic and growing company.
As a provider of innovative sampling systems, advanced laboratory equipment and process control solutions, Toplabz GmbH helps to optimize processes in research, mining and production.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
1 Function: Office Clerk (m/f) / Part-time or Full-time
On-site only (no Home Office) – Office located in 1st district (1010)
Job Description Summary:
An Office Clerk is responsible for a variety of clerical and administrative duties in a company including preparing documents, updating company records, accomplishing tasks assigned by Management, supporting colleagues and performing as a backup in their absence.
* create, maintain, update electronic archival records in efficient manner
* archiving of paper documents
* ensure rmation in different archives matches and fully up to date and complete
* manage data, records by checking for errors and verifying accuracy of rmation
* assist in preparing documents for accounting, analysing and verification of spreadsheets/reports as per instructions
* administration of incoming and outgoing correspondence both electronically and on hard copies
* monitor and manage inventory of office supplies, general office support
* organize travel arrangements for staff
* perform other administrative duties
* education: min. Bachelor’s degree
* accurate and neat with good numeracy skills
* advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (competent with Microsoft Excel experienced of data sorting, filtering, lookups, handling and converting data types)
* languages: German (C1 or higher), English (C1 or higher), Russian (C1 or higher),
* self-organised and motivated personality
* strong attention to details
Salary gross: from € 2500 (for full-time)
If you would like to apply for this job opportunity, please send your CV in English via email:
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Function: Office Clerk (m/f) / Part-time or Full-time beträgt 2.500,00 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.