Vollanzeige des Stellenangebots
Informationen zum Stellenangebot
Macquarie Investment Management Austria Kapitalanlage AG headquartered in 1010 Vienna, is a subsidiary of the Australian Macquarie Group, a leading global provider of banking, financial and advisory services, as well as investment and fund management services.
Macquarie has built a uniquely diversified business since its inception in 1969. It has established leading market positions as a global specialist in a wide range of sectors with offices in the US, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. As the largest global asset manager in Australia, the company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, has a stable long-term rating (Moody’s A3) and employs more than 16,000 people in over 31 countries worldwide.
Join our Vienna based Middle Office team in Austria¿s subsidiary of Australia-based Macquarie Group, a global provider of bank, investment management and fund management services. The team of currently four Operations Specialists provides an important contribution to our successful fund management business thanks to its service orientation.
1 Operations Specialist for Middle Office (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities will require you to:
* Conduct daily operations in Vienna¿s Middle Office team independently
* Instruct, monitor, reconcile the clearing and settlement of securities transactions in the fund management business
* Conduct routine tasks like reconciliation of holdings and cash on a daily basis
* Service-oriented contact for internal and external stakeholders, like custodians, management companies, brokers, client services, fund management and risk management
* Perform various tasks for our Luxembourg based SICAV platform
The following skills are desired:
* extensive working experience in banking or fund operations/back office areas
* In-depth specialist knowledge of clearing and settlement, ability to process financial transactions with a high level of accuracy
* IT affinity and high-level knowledge of MS Office and SWIFT; Aladdin knowledge would be an advantage
* High level of motivation and willingness to learn
* Excellent knowledge of German and English, good communication skills
* The advantages of an agile team embedded in a leading international asset management company
* Close collaboration with highly skilled investment professionals and international stakeholders
* On-job training as well as supporting you in expanding your skillset with off-job degree programs (eg Certificate of Fund Administration, ¿)
* Possibility of Hybrid Working and commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
* Performance-oriented bonus system, contribution to pension scheme, transportation ticket, meal vouchers, etc.
* Competitive and performance-related compensation package, depending on qualification level. We are obliged to state in this advert that the minimum salary for the position offered is EUR 36.336,90, according to the collective agreement (annual salary including 20 hours of overtime per month)
Please send your application to:
Your application should include the minimum of a CV, motivational letter and salary expectation.
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt inklusive Überzahlung für die Stelle als Operations Specialist for Middle Office (m/f/d) beträgt 36.336,90 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung.